Saturday, August 21, 2010

Introducing ME!


Hi! My Name is Lisa, after months and months of reading my favorite food blogs Gastronomy, Wandering Chopsticks, and many many others (during 5th Period computer tech class) I've finally decided to start one of my own! I'm young (still a teenager), but food has been my passion since the first day my dad bought cable television and I discovered the magic of Food Network. Like the Gastronomer and Wandering Chopsticks I'm a Vietnamese Girl. I'm the only child of four that was born in the States, and feel extremely connected to my heritage.

The reasons why I wanted to created a food blog was well, because I just wanted to share the different recipes my mom has been teaching me over the past few months, and living in (well, a 10 min drive to) Little Saigon, I wanted to share the little secrets of what it had to offer. 

I hope that this Blog will take me far, and help me discover new and exciting adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of food blogging, Lisa! Looking forward to learning about your family's recipes.

    ReplyDelete